Injured in a motorcycle accident?
Ask your insurance agent or adjuster if you have medical coverage on your policy.
Ask your agent or adjuster if any of your auto insurance coverages will apply to cover you in the motorcycle accident (sometimes there is an exclusion in your auto policy if you were “an occupant” on a motorcycle). Get pictures of the accident scene and the damage to your motorcycle.
For any accessories on your motorcycle, find your receipts! (If a total loss, the insurance company doesn’t evaluate motorcycles the same as a car – there’s no computer program that they use. So your receipts are important.
- In the future, make sure you keep all receipts as well just in case).
- Don’t discuss the case with the other person’s insurance company.
- Contact an experienced personal injury lawyer who has handled motorcycle accident cases.
- We have years of experience successfully handling motorcycle cases.
- We know the tactics that the insurance company uses!